Penney Fox and the Pinterest Traffic Management program
Penney Fox has been working as a social media strategist since 2009, with 5 of those years working closely with online businesses to help them develop their online messaging to connect with their customers, creating their content calendar and pulling it all together into a customized social media strategy.
She has worked closely with business owners since 1999, so she understands well the unique leadership role that your company plays in the online community.
Penney has been consistently on top of the marketing trends rapidly influencing the social media community, specifically how it relates to using Pinterest to grow your business. She also recognizes that the organizations who lead the charge in Pinterest will have the best chance of attracting a major market share among the growing active members of the pinning community and who use Pinterest as their primary means of online search.
Your management program consists of more than just developing pretty images. Penney will design and develop your Pinterest Marketing Strategy and manage your customized pinning process to meet the unique needs and goals of your company.
Together we’ll do this by collaborating closely with you and your team throughout the processes of Discovery; Design and Development; and Delivery.
The Pinterest Traffic Management Services program is contracted for a minimum of six (6) months. Pinterest is a slow moving growth program and the pinning process can take at least three (3) months for your pins to gain traction within the Pinterest program. A six-month contract allows us to truly assess and tweak the success of your Pinterest strategy.
Your Pinterest Traffic Management Service Includes:
- Develop your Pinterest Marketing Strategy;
- Design and develop a customized Pinterest management program that includes a Tailwind scheduling account to allow for internal updates and postings.
- Design a branded look/feel for your Pinterest images.
- Optimize your current Pinterest account to include your profile, boards and keyword research.
- Work collaboratively with you and/or your team to determine which content to incorporate into your Pinterest strategy that is specific to the messaging for your company.
We’ll meet for a one-hour session during a scheduled time once a month by Zoom call:
- Monthly brainstorm marketing sessions to create content to continue to grow traffic referrals based on the marketing strategy recommendations.
- You’ll leave each session with a full set of notes and a detailed action plan with recommendations to reflect on between sessions.
- Access to worksheets, planning tools and other information to help inform and inspire you along the way.
- Email access to me Monday-Friday to have ongoing support or to answer any questions you have in between our sessions.
Review and Metrics of the Pinterest Strategy
After three months of implementation of your Pinterest plan, our next phase allows us to have supporting metrics to review the success of the Pinterest strategy:
- Assessment and review of what’s working and what needs to be tweaked.
- Review of Google Analytics and Pinterest Analytics to determine which content is connecting with Pinterest users and generating traffic to your company’s website.