Are you struggling to figure out your Pinterest strategy?
The Pinterest coaching program is specifically designed for entrepreneurs and bloggers like you who have been using Pinterest to market your business and have been struggling to figure out how to make this visual site deliver traffic to your website!
This Pinterest Audit is an online 1:1 coaching session to help you fast track your Pinterest marketing strategy to move out of that overwhelming feeling of trying to figure out how to connect with more customers and into an understanding of how Pinterest works so you can be more effective with your pinning process.
With over 750 million active Pinterest users, Pinterest has become one of the small business owner and blogger’s top tools in their marketing mix to grow their site traffic.
And you get that.
You’ve read the posts about all these entrepreneurs and bloggers making money from Pinterest. You’ve downloaded the checklists and tested out the scheduling programs.
But still you’re stuck. And you feel like this:
- You’re wasting time pinning your blog posts or your products.
- You think you need to be pinning on Pinterest several times a day with 100+ pins to get more people to come to your website.
- You don’t know why your content seems to get lost in the Pinterest feed and can’t figure out how to reach more customers.
- You’re frustrated, overwhelmed and basically, you’re just pinning anything and hoping that this pin will be the one that goes viral.
So Let’s Change Where You Are!
Unlike other Pinterest coaching programs, I’m not going to show you how to set up a business account and create content boards. The Pinterest Audit is just you and me doing a fast paced, productive work session where I’ll give you a step-by-step process to help you fix what’s not working and give you specific actionable steps customized for your business or blog to reach more customers on Pinterest.
With over 80% of my website traffic coming directly from Pinterest, I can honestly say that I’ve figured out a pinning process to help any business or blog grow your Pinterest account.
I’ll teach you the strategic steps I use every week – steps that don’t include paying for a Pinterest scheduler! – so you can stop asking yourself, “I keep pinning and no one sees my content, what do I do now?” or thinking, “I don’t know what to pin, where to pin or what I’m even doing on Pinterest.”
I recently worked with Penney with her Pinterest coaching program, and I couldn’t be happier! After recently changing niche I had to start a Pinterest account from scratch, and was struggling to get it started. Penney’s knowledge of Pinterest is second to none, her system for pinning is simple and effective.
But what stands out for me is the personal help and her advice on SEO keywords for my content, social media image designs and how to use groups that really helped me to know what to focus on to grow my new business.
Want to get in on this thing? Here’s how the Pinterest Audits work:
- You pay $400 and book your Pinterest Audit online session with me.
- Before we start our 1:1 personalized coaching session, I’ll send you some pre-work to help you work through where you’re stuck and where you need help to grow your Pinterest account. You’ll be surprised at how quickly our time goes and by doing this pre-work, you’ll be able to make sure that you’ll get all your questions answered.
- We’ll spend 90 minutes online with Zoom — which means that we won’t just be talking about your Pinterest account, you’ll be able to see what changes to make, see the steps I’m suggesting you do to update your pins and boards and connect with me on personal level that you just can’t do on the phone.
- After your personalized online session, I’ll send you a custom action plan about the steps we reviewed so you won’t be confused about how to move forward. You’ll get a list of actionable items that you can work on immediately so you start to see real results to grow your Pinterest account.
I found my Pinterst Audit session so helpful for me to understand how to begin using Pinterest. I felt less overwhelmed and intimidated by how to use it by the end of our call.
And then we dig into making images — It doesn’t seem so difficult now and I’m excited to begin making pins! I’ll be signing up for another Audit session for more advances strategies!
The Pinterest Audit coaching program will help you learn what to pin, where to pin and how often you should be pinning your top content. We’ll do more than just talk about how to set up a Pinterest business account.
You’ll get a detailed action plan where you’ll see immediate results from your Pinterest account.
Ready to take your Pinterest strategy to the next level?
Several of my clients have asked, “Can I buy more than just one session? I know I’d like to keep working together so we can continue to work on my Pinterest marketing plan.
When you click on the link below, you can reserve multi-sessions of the Pinterest Audit coaching program and you’ll get the following:
- A total of four (4) one-hour 1:1 Coaching sessions – if you’re local, we’ll get together in person; if you’re not, we’ll be using Zoom to connect online; All four sessions to be completed in 90 days.
- Scheduled meetings to ensure that you stay on track with developing your Pinterest marketing strategy.
- Private consultation to learn how to use Pinterest to turn your ideas and content into actionable steps and pins that generate more traffic.
- Ongoing support with unlimited email communication during the 90 days that we’re working together.